Sunday 31 July 2011

Beauty Favourite!

I recently tried a face mask by Murad, and i can honestly say I've never fallen in love with something as quickly as i did that day! The product i am talking about is their Pomegranate Exfoliating Mask. It has been cleverly designed to deliver instantly smoother and hydrated skin with once a week applications, and trust me after one use i saw the results, my skin felt smoother, tighter and cleaner (the face mask gave me a lovely tingly feeling whilst it was on!). It includes an array of ingredients including pomegranate, ginkgo biloba and other natural fruit enzymes, all of which help towards fighting free radicals and pollution.

The masks come in at £23.00 for a pack of 6, and you only need to use them once a week to see great results so they're well worth the investment!

No comments:

Post a Comment