Monday 1 August 2011

Stunning shoes!


Working in fashion you would presume that I have mastered how to walk in heels but honestly the only time I can manage (and I use the word manage very lightly!) to walk in them is after approximately 10 cocktails, as by that time I’m far too ‘merry’ to care about the blinding pain and the fact that I walk like a man in heels.... Anyway to get to the point, as much I think they’re amazing in that they do wonders for women’s legs and can make a plain outfit look stunning, I hate heels and will avoid wearing them at any cost, which is why I’m building up a collection of jazzy shoes and sandals so that no-one can accuse me of not making an effort when I turn up in flats.

Here’s my pick of some great styles around at the moment!


Miu Miu Swarovski crystal glitter-finish ballerina flats: £400

Topshop VASE Bronze Ballet Pumps: £16.00

 

Kurt Geiger Miss KG Licorice 2: £40.00

Kurt Geiger Miss KG Lola: £30.00
Topshop, MONIQUE Black Scalloped Suede Pumps: £28.00     
H&M Brown tassle shoes: £9.99

Carvela Luck: £85.00

Forever 21 Leatherette Cut-Out Sandals: £17.75

Chloé Embellished suede T-bar ballerina flats: £545

Belle Sigerson Morrison Leather-bow suede flats: £195

River Island Snake Print Ballerina pumps: £18.00




 

No comments:

Post a Comment