Thursday 6 June 2013

Tilly's trend watch: Dungarees

Dungarees.... Personally they strongly remind me of pregnant women, young children and decorators... (And my ex, who thought he looked really edgy in a light denim super flarey pair, In reality he looked like an absolute arse)

However after seeing a number of celebrities looking pretty stylish in them I'm starting to consider buying a pair, or just persuading my sister to buy a pair so that I can borrow hers without committing to having my own! 

I've browsed the high street and have found quite a few pairs that would look great for the summer. The Boohoo ones are my personal favourite and I'll be wearing them with some tan sandals and a white t-shirt (if I ever build up the courage to buy them...) 


River Island, £28.00 


Missguided, £26.99

Boohoo, £25.00


River Island, £20.00 

New Look, £25.99

Topshop, £38.00 


No comments:

Post a Comment